Terms and conditions
DigitalPrintMarket is a platform where people can offer products and services and people can search for products and services. DigitalPrintMarket is not involved in possible transactions between buyers and sellers. DigitalPrintMarket therefore cannot influence or control the quality or safety of the advertised products/services. Also DigitalPrintMarket cannot influence or control if the submitted information and photos from advertisers is correct and legal.
Dos and don'ts
The following dos and don'ts apply to the post of an advertisement.
- The advertisement title should be clear and should summarize your offer in an appropriate way.
- Submitted photo(s) must be relevant to the product.
- It is not allowed to submit website urls in fields that do not have that purpose.
- Remove the advertisement when you have sold your product.
- Do not use other manufacturer and/or product names than that of the product that is being offered, with the exception that you can compare products, only used in the product description field.
- Do not advertise non-original products.
- It is not allowed to place an advertisement to promote your business; you must offer a concrete product or service.
- It is not allowed to include hyperlinks that link to websites that (partly) focus on advertisements and/or linking to other advertising websites.
- The product that you advertise with should be offered by you/your company.
- You are not allowed to submit logos, photos and/or text that are the intellectual property of others, with the exception that advertisers have received written permission from the official holder to use the logo, photo and/or text on DigitalPrintMarket.com. Obviously you are allowed to mention relevant company and product names to communicate the type of product to users.
Advertisers are not allowed to submit logos, photos and/or text that are the intellectual property of others, with the exception that advertisers have received written permission from the official holder to use the logo, photo and/or text on DigitalPrintMarket.com. Obviously advertisers are allowed to mention relevant company and product names to communicate the type of product to users.
Reference to other websites, services and products
The website contains hyperlinks to websites of third parties and advertisers. These hyperlinks can be placed in the designated field in the advertisement. DigitalPrintMarket cannot influence or control the contents or policy of these websites.
In order for DigitalPrintMarket to promote DigitalPrintMarket.com, DigitalPrintMarket is allowed to use contents of advertisements (possibly your material) to show to third parties outside DigitalPrintMarket.com. In this way your advertisement can also be promoted through third party websites, software applications, e-mail and other channels. DigitalPrintMarkets promotions and promotions by third parties can include (parts of) your advertisement(s). DigitalPrintMarket is allowed to modify your advertisement in order for the advertisement to be accessibly through other channels, such as mobile equipment and software applications.
Removal of advertisements
DigitalPrintMarket is allowed to remove advertisements without prior notice and without stating a specific reason. There can be a number of reasons to do this, such as time (after three months the advertisement will be deleted), contents (the contents of the advertisement are not in accordance with the purpose of the website), wrong placed advertisements, double placed advertisements, advertisements with illegal or inappropriate contents, advertisement where illegally third party contents are used, users that approach advertisers to offer their own products/services and removal on the basis of unfair advertiser trading in the past. Please contact us if you have any questions or comments. International law is applicable for DigitalPrintMarket.com.
DigitalPrintMarket.com is never involved in disputes between buyer and seller. DigitalPrintMarket therefore advises that users/buyers are careful when entering into an agreement/transaction with an advertiser. You protect DigitalPrintMarket and all the companies personnel, managers and owners from any claims that are related with such disputes. Financial offers and biddings are not binding DigitalPrintMarket is not an auction site, but it offers the possibility for users to do biddings. A single bid is not binding, does not obligate the user to buy or sell an offered product on DigitalPrintMarket.com. The binding agreement should be arranged through contact between the advertiser and buyer.
Privacy and Legal aspects