DigitalPrintMarket.com offers unique advertising possibilities with its highly commercial trading platforn. You will reach more than 18.000 users each month, working in print houses, dealers and distributors all over the world, predominantly in North America and Europe. We offer you a great chance to promote your business and sell hardware, software, media, inks, spare parts or service.
Contact us today and find out how easy and affordable you can grow your business with DigitalPrintMarket.com
- Banner on DigitalPrintMarket.com
Position 'Top', 'Left', 'Right', 'Bottom' and 'Between'
- Banner in the semiweekly newsletter 'Latest Listings'
Position 'Top' and 'Between'
- Custom Solution
Opportunity for dedicated newsletter, dedicated sections
and content syndication.
Duration and discounts
Minimum campaign period is three months. A 5% discount is recognized for campaigns of six months period. A 15% discount is recognized for legitimate advertising agencies.
- We accept GIF, JPEG, Flash/rich media and third party served ads for DigitalPrintMarket.com
- All graphical advertisement files served by DigitalPrintMarket.com have a 500K size limit.
- Animations are accepted and must meet the maximum file size restriction.
- Any sound must be user-initiated, defined as a click and not a mouse-over or roll-over, and clearly labeled with “Play” and “Stop” controls.
- If Flash/rich media file is provided, advertiser must supply a back-up animated GIF file.
All creative materials are to be received at least five business days prior to the launch of the campaign. Cancellations or changes in advertisements will not be accepted after closing dates. Advertisers assume liability for all content and subject matter of advertisements printed, and responsibility for any claims resulting from them against the publisher. All creative is subject to the publisher’s approval. The publisher reserves the right to cancel any advertising prior to the date of publication or to add the word “advertisement” to any page. The publisher is not responsible for orders, cancellations, or corrections given verbally. Confirmation of orders, cancellations, or corrections must be received in writing by respective closing deadlines. Final positioning of advertisements is at the discretion of the publisher.
Got your interest?
Contact DigitalPrintMarket.com for a quotation today!