DigitalPrintMarket offers the Safe Trading Service to assist the buyer and seller in their transaction. The benefit of this service is that it increases the reliability of sellers, because the payment will only be transferred if the buyer accepts the merchandise. The process is as follows:
1. Buyer and seller agree with the terms of the transaction
2. Buyer and seller sign up for the Safe Trading Service
3. Buyer sends the payment to DigitalPrintMarket in the Netherlands
4. DigitalPrintMarket informs both parties that the payment has been received.
5. Seller ships the product(s) to the buyer
6. Buyer receives the product. The product arrival is confirmed by the logistical company.
7. Buyer normally has 7 days to inspect the product (unless other agreement has been made).
8. Buyer informs DigitalPrintMarket that the product is ok, according to the product decription/agreement.
9. DigitalPrintMarket transfers the payment to the seller's bank account.
If the shipped product is not in accordance to what was agreed, buyer and seller should discuss the issue(s). If was decided to ship the product back to the seller, the payment will be transferred back to the buyer. If no other agreement is made, the buyer is responsible for paying the shipping costs if he rejects the product.
The fee for the Safe Trading Service is:
(Merchandise + Shipping)
||3.25% (25 USD minimum)
||160 USD + 0.26% of amount over 5000 USD
|25,000.01 + USD